Sunday, September 24, 2006

Today's Update

This is absolutely crazy. I am updating my blog for the third time in a day. And I am drunk.
Spoke to Arshi after a long long time. I must admit that I called him for the first time after returning from India.. Absolutely ridiculous. Sincere apologies, Arshi.
Something has gone wrong with me. There's this song by No Doubt that is driving me nuts. I have been listening to this song since the last four days - continuously. I love it.
I got my hair cut today - thanks to Abir.
Had an amazing time tonight. Tilloo and gang came over. Laughed my lungs out. It was good fun.
Tomorrow is going to be extremely hideous. I have to study for my exam, write my research paper proposal, and the usual weekly review. Shit on toast.
Well, I am happy. Not complaining about anything at all. To be honest, spending time with my friends tonight made me happy.
This is one more song that's killing me these days.

No comments: