Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I hate you Snake!

I remember how I used to dream about being a video game hero when I was a kid. I have raped all the monsters' happiness in my dreams, I have kicked ass big time in the medieval times, and I have done one man missions the way my hero Sam Fisher does.

I just stumbled across this website that tells you what kind of video game hero you can be. I took the quiz and to my dismay I found out that I am fuckin' SNAKE, Sam's biggest enemy!

Apologies to Sam for betraying him and not becoming what he wanted me to become.. (childish...very childish!..lol!!!).

Here, take the quiz to know who you are!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, that's probably because snake is too unrealistic..and so mechanical..

Sonic the hedgehog..nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!...kill me now!!

Kunal said...

Final Fantasy 7

Unknown said...

kunal: as good (or as bad) as Sonic the Hedge hog...naah!!..kidding!!..here's a woohoo cheer for you..

Woohoo!!