Monday, November 20, 2006

Why?


Why can't people mind their own fucking businesses? Why do they irritate me for no fault of mine? Why do they bitch about me even when I have done them no harm? Why can't I live peacefully? Why am I answerable to you? Why do I have to tell you what I did today, yesterday and 20,000 years ago? Why do people think that they know everything? Why do they think that they are perfect? Why don't mentally ill people go see a shrink? Why can't people stop bothering me? Why can't I kick someone I don't like in the teeth? Why don't people accept failure? Why don't ugly people admit that they are not beautiful? Why do people expect so much from me? Why do people expect me to watch a movie with them when I really don't want to? Why don't sick people just vanish one day? Why do people talk shit about Microsoft and still use Windows XP and Office on their computers? Why are people more interested in your life than their own? Why can't God give them something constructive to do? Why do people make faces and abuse me when I tell them that they are very irritating? Why do people envy good hearted human beings? Why can't people just understand that even I have a life?

Why can't some people just fuck off?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What went wrong buddy ?