Thursday, April 19, 2007

Today's class got over at 7 instead of the usual 9, and like always, Axel was ready to give me a ride back home. I was surprised when he asked where the closest pub was the moment we sat in his car. We ended up going to Foul Shots, a typical frat bar where kids watch football and basketball games and drink till their souls are satisfied. Apparently, while chatting we discovered that we both share a common interest, something that is very very dear to us.
Gaming.
It was kind of funny when Axel was trying to explain a concept and could not recall the exact word for it. He said to me,"there is a word for it", and I go,"respawn", and he says," you really play games"..lol!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This radio is fun!

Anonymous said...

sorry that was me....


Jimi