Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bloggin On The Go..

I have decided to phone blog now so that I could use the physical keyboard on my phone more often. I am actually sitting in front of a computer but still not using it because I really don't have anything to talk about. Oh yeah, life has been kind of sucky and unexciting for a while now, but that's a different story.

So I was thinking that from now on if I am stranded at an airport, watching someone eat their food at a restaurant, see a baby crying, or see a dog lover get excited about their new pup, I will phone blog. There and then. Unlike those smart people who tweet in less than 140 words, I am going to write an insane amount of text about something that I find idiotic or hilarious. Oh, I have also decided to give twitter one more shot. I have tried it several times in the past, but always failed. This time I have downloaded the Twitter app on my phone also (I told you I am serious this time). I don't know what I will tweet about, but rest assured that nonsensical blog posts would show up here for sure (from my phone).

if the backspace was a character I would have many more words in this post - but I digress.

I have spent like 10 minutes typing now, and this post doesn't even make sense.

And my fingers hurt a little bit.

No comments: