Sunday, November 13, 2005

IRock!

After watching TV and listening to CDs and MP3s during the last so many years, I am slowly becoming a radio guy. FM in India never fascinated me. I always preferred CDs and MP3s. Of course, I have never been much of a TV guy, but I always appreciated good music on channel V or MTV.
In Normal we get this fantastic radio station called IRock( "The only music station that really rocks - 96 7 IRock!") which plays only Rock 'n' Roll music 24/7. I must admit that In the last couple of months I have heard some really good songs that I had never heard before. These days they are airing a lot of AudioSlave (btw, I recently came to know that AudioSlave is 3 members of the erstwhile RATM and Chris Cornell of SoundGarden), Nickelback and Ozzy. Good music. I am lovin' it.

1 comment:

maYank said...

Cool!!! I wish we had stuff like that here in delhi too man... The only semblance to english music is 102.6, the state Fm. Everything else is shit.
Njoy.