Saturday, November 12, 2005

My 3D Card



I have an inbuilt 3D card in my laptop and I always wondered - how good or bad is it? Is it really capable of doing anything?Will I be ever able to play my dream games on my laptop?

So I downloaded the PrinceofPersia - Warrior Within demo 2 days ago...and guess what? It worked!! I saw my sword yielding Hero after roughly 4 months - ripping everyone's asses and raping their souls! It was fantastic. I remembered my good old Xbox days, and became nostalgic.
I immediately downloaded the Need for Speed Underground 2 demo. And ya, it worked too. But to be very honest, these kinda games are no fun on the computer. You can enjoy them to the maximum only on the consoles - with the controller.

Now I am downloading the Need for Speed - Most Wanted demo!



1 comment:

tanayesh said...

hi venkat...nice blog..check out my blog too...http://life4all.rediffblogs.com..don't type www before tht r else it won't work..neways i m a comp engg student frm india n planning to buy a laptop...can u plz help me out..plz mail me at tanayesht@yahoo.co.in.....if u can help me...thnx....
ciao..