Friday, January 05, 2007

Walk Walk Walk!!!


The last week of December involved a lot of walking around, so much that my legs are still hurting. But I realized that seeing places all by yourself ( no one with you) is really fun. You don't really answer questions like " where are we going?", "why are we going there?", "it's too far, can we go somewhere else?". You don't really have to take rest unnecesarily ( just because somebody else is tired and is resting their legs), and the best part - you are not in any of the pictures you click! That's fun!
No confusion over where to eat, which train to catch to go back home..


The one below is an exception, because Miss J joined me on the 31st. Roaming around with her was good fun too. Well, in the evening she realized how much I walked everyday ( she almost had tears in her eyes after having walked so much...nah, kidding), but I hope she enjoyed it! Did you, JD?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally u got this straightened!

I enjoyed tho ;)

JD