Wednesday, February 21, 2007

"Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster."


Man...I have been watching the 5th season of Family Guy these days and I'll tell you what - It's fucking hilarious! This series gets better and better with each season! I got hooked on to South Park a few months back but I have to admit that Family guy wins hands down. South Park is not really funny, it's just cheap, and that's what makes it fun to watch. Otherwise, nothin really special ( not that I don't like South Park anymore - Cartman is a hero!!!!). And yes, that little kid with a British accent - he's a fucking riot in the fifth season.
"So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?"
- Stewie (to one of the prostitutes at Cleveland's house)

No comments: