Saturday, February 17, 2007

I-Fair

It was a rough day today, with all the running around I did with Abhilasha to get a few things for the I-Fair. The weather was as usual bad, and to make it more fun, you know, the icing on the cake, it snowed. And of course, the #1 rule of my life had to come to existence, thanks to the 'stands' that we could find nowhere ( so where all did we go Abhi?? Wal-mart, Meijer, Bed Bath & Beyond, Menards) to eventually find out that we already had them and there was really no need to buy 'em. All's well that ends well :).

I-Fair was good fun as usual. I didn't want to go against the statistics and trends - so I again volunteered to prepare mango lassi. The stall this time around is very very small. There can be not more than four people behind the counter.

The 'all charged up', always ready to go guys from ISA performed too - they sang a song and played the mandolin.
By the end of the day I got tired. Came back home and crashed out. I am up like an owl now.

Btw, last night's drinking session was fun too. I am hoping that we would drink again tonight :).



No comments: