Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fisher's Keeping Me Busy

And so it finally arrived!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from my PSP, but when I got it and switched it on for the first time, I was spellbound! The graphics, the sound quality, the features - simply superb! Since the last few days, I check my email the moment I get up, but there's a slight difference. Instead of doing it on my laptop, I now do it on my PSP, and that too still lying in my bed! It is a MP3 player, picture viewer, video player, "Internet machine", and of course a portable viedo game console built into one. But you have to see it to believe what all it can do. I am amazed. Simply amazed!
:)

PS: Every word of Jimi's comment on my previous post is true. I made her go to the mall with me to get some games for my PSP. I did leave a few minutes (read 20) before I was scheduled to, and I was (and still am) definitely excited! Thanks for the company, Jpp :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun!!!

Jp