Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's Over!

The spring semester is finally over! But not without causing a lot of pain. I feel that this was the toughest semester I have dealt with so far. All three courses I had taken were pretty damn tough, and I slogged day in day out to get rid of it. However, I knew that I had not done my finals too well, and was very very nervous.

The grades were due today at 1PM. I opened iCampus at around 12 and started refreshing the "my grades" section, thinking that they might have posted the grades much before the scheduled time. The thought of getting really bad grades kind of killed me. I was preparing myself to buy a one way ticket to India (lol!), only to finally find out at 1PM that I survived!!!

So many down, two more to go! Thank you God for helping me :).

No comments: