Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ooh La La!!

Sometimes I just impress myself...

After watching Spain beat the daylight out of Germany this afternoon, I wanted to eat something. I was super hungry. My head and tummy both were spinning. I was really not in a mood to cook elaborately, yet I wanted something funky - not the usual, and something I would really enjoy.

So I decided to make Aloo Tikki. This is what it looked like.


Now I don't know about you, but I think it looks very impressive. And how did it taste? Awesome. Seriously, It was a nice surprise by me for me.

Just so you know, I did not have imli and pudina chutney, so I used Bountiful's Simply Santa Fe dressing, which I usually use to make pasta (I just love Bountiful!!).

Shalva, this one's dedicated to you ;-).

4 comments:

Heart'n'Soul said...

Oh ho
wah wah
kya baat hai!!!
Yeh to sach mein apne hi banai hai!!!

Aloooooo tikkkkiiiiii....wahan nahin milti na????

burks said...

ummm...I have put on my shoes!!

Heart'n'Soul said...

you have been tagged

Scribblers Inc said...

sanjeev kapoor meri jaan!!!

Scribblers Inc.