Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Don't Want To Work At Dunder Mifflin...


I kind of have always liked The Office but never really followed any season because I have always been too busy dealing with South Park, and Two and a Half Men.

Recently I laughed my lungs out when all my office mates watched two episodes of The Office in the conference room of our department. You know how it is with funny movies/tv shows - when too many people watch something of that sort, funny suddenly becomes funnier.

Well, I decided to give The Office some attention. Right now, I am performing my weekly, saturday night ritual of drinking beer (6 pack is so easy) - but instead of watching the usual movie from the library or Netflix, I am watching The Office online, and boy, Am I loving it!

But really, the presence of an asshole like Michael Scott in the office can be absolutely brutal - I for one, would probably quit my job and perhaps talk myself into doing something totally unchallenging and boring, just to avoid an assholic boss like Michael Scott. But I think the reason why this show is such a big hit is because most of Michael Scott's actions are just gross to the power of n - most of the viewers know that what he does is really not possible in the "real world" (as my statistics professor would say), and that is why it becomes absolutely funny.

I am drunk and I think I make no sense whatsoever.

1 comment:

Heart'n'Soul said...

6 packs - beer??? u will become fat man!!! curb it