Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Quick Update

It's time to give this old blog of mine some well deserved attention. Blogging has always been fun, and not writing on a regular basis makes me sad. The sister blog should be getting some love from me too.

I will be blogging on ctrl+alt+startup's blog too on a fairly regular basis. So far, I have been doing what I do best - procrastinate. I finally posted something there last night. I hope I made Web Ninja, Code Monkey and Chief Operating Babe proud. Read more about ctrl+alt+startup here.

I also started a new picture blog around an hour ago. I will post some pictures there that I take with my SLR. The idea is to learn and perhaps let others learn. As of now I don't think I would be discussing too much technical jargon, but i hope i do in the near future.


No comments: