Friday, September 16, 2005

Changing Weather

Mr Forrest Gump said,"And one day it rained. And it kept on raining." That is what happened in Normal yesterday. It started raining in the morning and kep on raining till midnight.
The official date of start of Fall is 22nd. The temperature has gone down drastically. These days it must be around 12-16 degrees celcius. Mornings are pretty cold but very scenic. Foggy and all. In fact, there is a 25 storey building called Watterson Towers near my house(an ISU dorm). In the mornings the top half of that building is literally invisible.
Somebody has organised a telegu movie called ....okay. I forgot. They expect "everyone" to be there.
I have an exam next week .And another the week after. I am not used to this system. Let's see what I do.
Anyway, gotta go now.

More coming up...

Love you all.

1 comment:

maYank said...

sahi!!! Now even u are getting some comment spam! welcome to the club!