Friday, September 02, 2005

My First Post!


Finally...Some Action!

It's funny how you want to keep things to yourselves, but suddenly decide to share just because some nerd introduces the concept of blogging!
Anyway, I am all alone here, and I gotta do something in life other than assignments. Through this blog, I wish to keep updating my friends on the lots of crazy and not so crazy things I plan to do in America.

The weather has become much more bearable here. Nights are kinda cold, though.
I've got to finish my econ, accounts and stats assignments*sigh*! Monday is no class, so I can ignore the accounts assignment for some time.
For those of you who hate stats - I am supposed to study a statistical software called JMP 5.1. It does lots of crazy things! Oh, I have to finish my stats computer assignment too.
Apparently, I have attended two stats classes, and I can proudly say that I could understand most of what was taught.
Econ is interesting. I like it. But I don't like doing the assignments. The problems are a pain in the butt. We were given 11 questions in our first assignment,I got 3 wrong. My approach was correct, but the answers were wrong. I hope Dr. Payne considers that.
I have started cooking - and it seems that my roommate likes what I cook! I made choley the other day.
Oh yeah, We need to go get some chips and other shit and crap. But I have kinda started hating grocery shopping. The kind of variety you get here - you'll be stumped. I always make a list of stuff that we need before going to Wal-Mart. That list has like 4-5 items. We sit in the bus, reach Walmart, and come back with atleast 30 items! It's wierd. Btw, bus services for ISU students is free here. You just need to show your ISU ID. Otherwise it's 75c per ride.
Btw, I bought a laptop. It's a P4 3.2 Ghz. I have still not seen it. It's with my sister. She says it's beeeuuutiful.

More coming up...

Love you all.



3 comments:

maYank said...

Hey!!! nice start buddy. Good to know you are taking up tennis. reminds me of the duels we used to have at YSC and Chancellor Club.

Miss you buddy...

Kunal said...

"Finally... some action"

I thought "good going"... been there a few weeks and the guy is getting seeing some "action" already ;) But not quite the same action... anyways, have fun!

Unknown said...

Hey mayank and Kunal,

Thanks for your comments. Your generosity is appreciated:)!