Thursday, September 29, 2005

Exams and weather


Hi All,

Last week was crazy. Played tennis two days. Had a real good time. I think my service is getting better everyday!

Went to Steak 'n' Shake last thursday and had a banana shake there! Man, it was huge! I told the waitress," I'll start with a banana shake" and guess what, I ended with the same banana shake! It was damn huge and damn trippy.

Friday was my friend Abhishek's birthday. He is from Nagpur, doing his masters in IT. Very nice guy. He is the guy( and Puneet) who fed us during our initial few days in Normal. Anyway, had a real good time partying.

My sister came here on Saturday, and we did some grocery shopping. Figured out there is another store called Aldee's which is cheaper than Walmart! Guess where I am heading next time to buy grocery shit.

Sunday was kinda ok. Had to study for my stats exam. Went to the library and boy, was it peaceful there! Also went to the Bone Students Center and had a chicken burger and large fries with coke at Burger King.

Stats exam was ok. I think I did well. But I think I should wait to see how much I score considering the fact that I know how good my bad luck is.

Got my econ exam back. Got 84 on 100. It's ok - I am not complaining.

Today is thursday, and you know what? I gotta study for my accounts exam( which is on monday!). Man, these exams really kill you. They should happen once in 2 months or some shit like that - not every week..you know what I mean?

It rained last night, and after that it became really really cold. The temperature was around 45. It was no good today either. Well, actually it's not really cold, but the wind chill factor makes it really bad. I hope I don't get killed in the winters.

More coming up...

Love you all.

2 comments:

maYank said...

PENIS ENLARGEMENT!!!!! :)) Spam rulz!! It beats me though, something cheaper than walmart?!?! wow!
nice post, btw.

GaSaG said...

84 on 100... no 1 complains for tht man!!
keep d gud wrk going n get rid of d spams dude coz.. "U R Bookmarked":))