Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It Happens

Shit happens.
Well, to be honest, I really don't know if I am in a position to justify this statement.
I spent a lot of time last month with myself. Of course, I spent a lot of time with family and friends too, but at the end of the day I was only with myself - thinking. Well, this is not really new. I used to think a lot earlier too, but probably about certain earthly pleasures, which every guy on this planet would think about. I don't know if I can say this but I think that my thought process has changed - suddenly/ overnight/ whatever. I still cannot believe it. I am not interested in girls anymore ( I don't know why I am writing all this, but this is something that people should know, you know, just to puncture all the misconceptions they have in their mind), I don't want a relationship, I don't want no one night stands ( not that I have had one!), no nothing. This is the time to explore myself. This is the time to know my favorite dishes, my favorite color, my strenghths, my weaknesses, and what not. Of course, I have successfully answered these questions before, but I do not know if I have ben giving the right answers. This may sound foolish, but yes, I really want to know myself as a person. I want to know how bad or good I am as a human being.

People back home want me to get married. Why? I am old enough to get married it seems. But what they do not understand is that one has to be mentally prepared to get married, not physically. A seven inch c*ck and a hairy chest do not make you eligible for marriage. You have to really know what you are doing. You have to be absolutely sure that you would conform to the "policies and procedures" of marriage. I don't think I can.I am still a kid. After all, I am only 26.

4 comments:

Victim Of Desire said...

i feel that too...for quite some time now...

The Random Guy said...

... and with one final push the man threw open the closet door...

Kunal said...

"I am still a kid"
I know I am! And every woman I meet agrees with that ;-)

maYank said...

7 inch *ock!!!!?!?! Whoa!