Monday, August 21, 2006

Oops!

I now know for sure that I put my own foot in my mouth. But I am not to be blamed. This is not really my fault.
Life has taught me one very important thing - shit happens only when you think it would not. You make promises to yourself, you decide to do something and suddenly you see that nothing is going the right way. That is when you face a big big dilemma - whether to stick to your promises or not.
I have decided to quit smoking and I am honestly trying really really hard. But these days I see only smokers around me - huffing and puffing to glory. I sometimes feel like I should not give up what I used to enjoy so much. But then, I think it's high time now. It's been more than 7 years now. Whew!
Do you really get the message?? OR
Do you get the real message??

5 comments:

maYank said...

I think I get THE REAL message. Don't I? ;)

28112 said...

Hang in there rao saab... we are so proud of u.......

p said...

where art thou?
i mailed you a few weeks back about planning a meetup. lemme know.

p said...

where art thou?

Jyoti Arora said...

So did u quit it???