Sunday, September 07, 2008

Snow Snow Go Away...

It has started getting colder - already. I don't like it, I just don't like it. I mean I like what it is like right now - slightly chilly, cloudy and really really nice. I may want the weather to be like this forever, but what I don't like is the fact that the niceness would make way for hideousness in the coming months. Last winter was the worst I have ever seen, and the fact that it took so long to go away added to my misery. I dread the sight of snow and ice everywhere, and wind literally slapping my face while I walk on ice, trying my best not to land on my buttocks.

I hope the winter this year is nicer than last year.

I hope there is less snow.

I hope I get to see a tree somewhere with leaves on it.

I hope I don't start smoking again.

I am listening to Sugarcult as I write this post. I think I like them.

No comments: