Friday, December 19, 2008

I Am Awesome..

Okay, so am I awesome or am I awesome.

Yesterday, after coming from work, I felt like eating chaat - paapdi in particular. Luckily I had all the ingredients that were required (I have been making bhel puri quite often these days :-) ). I must mention that I have never attempted to make paapdi before. Anyway, I went in to flashback and just tried to remember what all the "chaat wale bhaiyaas" do - how they start, what all they put in it, and what it looks like. So, it took me around 2 minutes to recall everything and come up with this:

I think yesterday was one of the days when I totally impressed myself. For the first time I felt like I had magic in my fingers. The paapdi was yummy to the power of n, and I was a little sad when I finished the entire thing. I wanted more, but the idea of boiling the potatoes and making the chutney again demotivated me.

Awesomeness totally blossomed yesterday.

You have perhaps figured out by now that I have totally stopped running, and that I have been eating like a pig these days.

4 comments:

Heart'n'Soul said...

PIG!!! hahahahaha
i din know pids eat chaat too :P

by the way... the awesomenessss is whoin in the pic... nicely garnished...hehehe

Heart'n'Soul said...

PIG!!! hahahahaha
i din know pids eat chaat too :P

by the way... the awesomenessss is whoin in the pic... nicely garnished...hehehe

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you!!

You are a sweetheart! :-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice your blog. Visit my blog: www.epistolaonline.blogspot.com
Thankyou