Saturday, February 09, 2008

Whew!
The Internet in my apartment has still not been activated, and I have been dying to blog about so many things in life. So I decided to use my phone to do the needful, and as I type on the tiny little keyboard on my Treo, I get the feeling that it would not be a very pleasant experience (my thumbs hurt already).
I have changed my mind. I am going to be not at all descriptive, and would keep the typing to the minimal. But you should be expecting details about the following things in the near future:

-My friend recently became a father, and I became an uncle *applause*.
-The job's good so far.
-Iowa state university is huge.
-I have been watching a lot of movies lately.
-I proudly announce that I have not had soda since the last so many days. It's not healthy they say. So I drink only water.And beer.
-I saw some strangely shaped toilets in Beardshear Hall (got pictures,will post).
-I bought the 360.
-Finished GRAW2. In a few hours. Very disapppinted.
-I live near the downtown. Loving it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chaachaa! :)

james

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Now that you’re an uncle you’re going to have to remember the little bugger’s birthday. If, like me, you’re a bit of a forgetful uncle you’ll love Wicked Uncle’s birthday reminder service. It’ll keep you in little spud’s good books!