Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello Sexy! Part 2


Now here's another one. This one's about getting online degrees.


Please pay attention to the red box. The ad in that box says:


"ONLINE DEGREES. Click here for Top Online Schools". Then it has a list of some of the degrees available.

Now here's my question. If you want me to join one of your so called top online schools, why do you have to show me a picture of a hot busty sex Goddess who's seductive eyes say "come fudge me". Wouldn't you be in a better and safer position showing me a picture of a nerdy guy sitting in front of his computer solving a fancy quadratic equation or making a powerpoint? Wouldn't that make me think that the online schools are really serious about providing education to some of the lesser fortunate ones who do not have the time and perhaps the money to attend a full time school?

This one looks like an ad circulated by frat boys to recruit freshmen. This is like telling those kids to attend school not for education, but for unlimited sex. And who in the world would get such a hot girl in an online school for crying out loud?

Seriously, who are we kidding here?

3 comments:

Heart'n'Soul said...

Ah ha ha ha ha, M ROFL...
this one is simply HILLARIOUS
So much for online education.
Well maybe its a way of attractin the ones who don study to atleast consider it???? No?

Unknown said...

Consider what? sex?

I never studied but I can proudly say that I can consider sex whenever wherever possible :D

Heart'n'Soul said...

I was talkin bout studies by the way....but well, all men are alike when it comes to sex...HUH...24 X 7!!!!