Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Pedaling Away To Glory

I have started biking. Every evening after coming back from work I grab my bike and start pushing them pedals. Since the last 3 days I have been pedaling around four to five miles a day. Just so you know, I bought a new bike - a Schwinn Aluminum Comp. Very nice, very rugged, and very sexy.

I am trying to get into a routine. Cycling really fascinates me, and with time, I am planning to increase both distance and speed. Right now I am only utilizing the seventh gear out of the twenty one my bike offers. I tried the tenth gear yesterday and within no time my thighs were all red, crying in pain. So I decided to stick to just the seventh for a couple of days and then go up a few levels later on.

I bike for 25 - 30 minutes. I will increase it to an hour or so once I regain my lost stamina.

Here's the baby:

No comments: