Friday, April 11, 2008

R.E.M. Update

Good news, good news everywhere..

This week R.E.M. made it to the #2 spot on the Billboard Top 200 Album charts :). Of course, they debuted at #1 in many countries in Europe :).


I am totally excited. For the first time in 14 years I am tracking the progress of an R.E.M. album, and believe me, the great reviews that this album is getting from everywhere/everyone is making me really proud. I am proud to be an R.E.M. fan :).

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/04/09/on-the-charts-rem-accelerates-to-best-open-in-a-decade/

They also have an article in this month's Spin about their "resurrection" (I own that copy..so proud, so proud!! :)). Read R.E.M.: R.E.BORN here:




My R.E.M. experience has been very very good so far. I will R.E.M.ember. Every. Moment.

No comments: