Thursday, August 07, 2008

Just One More Time Please...

Okay, Last.fm won't let me play full Radiohead songs anymore because I have probably finished my quota of free plays already...daaaaaang it!!! I hate it when that happens.

Last.fm is the source of my music at work these days.

I was actually trying to avoid a Rhapsody subscription because I thought I could stick to last.fm forever because it is so nice and it always lets me play full tracks for free and all that . Well, it is nice, but I just got kicked in the ass by last.fm..I am revisiting Radiohead these days and last.fm was the only place where I could listen to all there albums for free. I will probably have to bring my own MP3s from home.

I may not get a Rhapsody subscription after all because I got cable & Internet for my new apartment today and guess what, I will be shelling out 60 bucks every month for both. Well, that one came out of nowhere, but I am supposed to get some really good channels in digital, so that should be fun.

No comments: